The National Association of REALTORS is introducing a web site for home owners and future home owners – a little like Home & Garden TV in a link. Below is a peek at its BETA site. Bookmark it – it is free and just full of information that we can all use.
Houselogic is… Houselogic is… Smarter ways to improve and maintain your home.
- Claim Your Homebuyer Tax Credits
Whether a first-time homebuyer or a longtime homeowner, you may be eligible for a tax credit on a house purchase if you meet IRS guidelines.
- Claim Your Residential Energy Tax Credits
- Energy Tax Credits: Beware False Promises
- Deduct Private Mortgage Insurance
- Tax Deductions When You Work from Home
- Tax Incentives for Historic Preservation
- Return on a Basement Remodel
- Smart Choices for Basement Flooring
- Add an Egress Window to Your Remodeled Basement
- Evaluate Your House for a Basement Remodel
- Water-Saving Landscaping Techniques
- Should You Move or Improve?
- 5 Essential Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Contractor
The Making Home Affordable program offers at-risk homeowners a chance to modify mortgages to avoid foreclosure on their homes.